Experience: 5-7 Years
Salary CTC : 5 to 7LPA
Work Location : Bangalore.
Notice Period : Immediate to 30 days.
- Design & Development experience on C, C++, Embedded C, MATLAB to develop any applications and be with IDEs like AVR Studio, CCS, VC++, Kiel, MP Lab with expertise with Controller families ATMEL, Microchip, ARM, TI, Analog Devices, Xilinx, Motorola.
- Experience in design and development of Analog and Digital circuits. Design to comply with functionality, quality, reliability and environmental factors as per various civilian and Military Standards.
Roles & Responsibility :
- Leadership role and managing all technical aspects of a project for the successful and professional delivery of projects on time and within budget.
- Manage and motivate the team in professional manner.
- Strong commercial acumen and ability to work integrally with the other teams within the organization.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to advice on and help resolve detailed operational and technical issues.
- Manage multiple tasks and work within a team environment, train and help the development of team members.
- Work with other teams to obtain necessary resources to support the team's requirements.
- Coordinate the review, presentation and release of design layouts, schematics, analysis and other documentation.
Desired Candidate Profile
Contact Company:CAPTALENT HR