Looking for Real Estate Manager ( Leasing & Administration) for a Leading EduTech company. Kindly share your profiles for Telephonic Schedule.
Role: Real Estate Manager (Leasing and Admin)
Location : Chennai, Hyderabad , Indore & Ahmedabad
Notice Period : Immediate
Experience : 4+yrs
Roles and Responsibilities:
- End to end responsibility of the leasing process. It includes researching, identifying, initiating, negotiating, and closing the deal.
- Create internal plans & budgets based on the projects to allocate resources efficiently
- Taking ownership for negotiation and closure of the leasing deals
- Maintaining healthy relationship with the owners and stake holders. Also, with external parties like BBMP etc.
- Should have adequate knowledge on the due diligence required for commercial properties (Fire & safety Norms)
- Oversee lease administration and documentation
- Oversee preparation of lease deeds, registration of leases and track timelines of financial transactions like renewals etc.
- Upkeep proper financial and operational hygiene for the entire project portfolio like security deposits, signage permissions, etc.
- Engage with the senior management to discuss overall portfolio performance and seek help wherever necessary
- Report on the status of the ongoing and upcoming projects at regular intervals and ensure all deals are closed in a timely manner with high sense of urgency
- Research and report on competitive leasing and Specialty leasing trends in the industry and within the geographical and catchment areas
- Be up to date on industry developments & latest service providers in the market
Desired Candidate Profile
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in business administration or a related field
- Background in leasing, or any experience in real estate, (Min 2-3 years).
- Extremely autonomous and trustworthy, capable of taking full ownership.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, negotiation skills
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships
- Target driven
- Strong organizational skills and structured approach to maintaining a broad retail lease portfolio
- Strategic thinking
- Thrives in a challenging atmosphere
- Problem-solving aptitude.
Perks and Benefits
Salary : 7LPA to 10LPA
Please reach out email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Connecting capable talent to the right opportunities.
Contact Company:CAPTALENT HR
Address:LEADING EDUTECH - PAN INDIA - ALL MAJOR CITIES