Roles and Responsibilities
Position Title: Assistant Manager Planning , Operations
BE Civil with about 5 8 years of exposure in Construction Companies at Corporate office with leading Indian or MNC organizations.
Software Skill (Primavera / M S Project), Expertise in Microsoft Excel
Position is site based at Pan India but will require travelling as per the needs of the business.
The role is responsible for managing site activities and prepare various strategies for all planning
activities for projects. Maintain all asset investment plans and ensure compliance. Analyze all production
requirement and system deficiencies and support to all operations and extension requests, enhance the
performance of planning projects and improvements & ensure optimal quality of all project schedules and evaluate reports.
Reports to: Project Manager /Site Manager.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Prepare and update project schedule based on the contract terms (Tools used: Primavera, MS
Project, etc.,) covering the entire scope and within defined timelines
- Set work program and target milestones for each phase based on the project plan.
- Monitor critical activities based on the project schedule and advise project management.
- Participate in project meetings and discussions with the Client (when required).
- Calculating Optimal Material, Machinery and Manpower Requirement
- Plan for the budget required for the project and create various budget heads to document and
monitor the expenses
- Create Cashflow analysis (ie., Expected billing (cash inflow) vs Expected cash outflow)
- Coordinate with other functions like Engineering (provides working drawings), Safety (maintain zero
injury), Contracts (awards contracts & raise any issues with the client), Quality (maintains zero
defect) & Execution (Production)
- Prepare and submit updated work program and cash flow curve showing actual progress, identify
areas of weakness, establishes means and methods for recovery & new critical activities (if any)
- Prepares Weekly / Monthly report reflecting work progress summary
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Review Schedule Trends
- Identify Problematic Area
- Recommend Corrective Action
- Claim Preparations
- Analysing of Extension of Time
- BE Civil / MBA -Construction Management
Perks and Benefits
Salary : 14lpa
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Sr. HR Recruiter
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Civil
PG:M.Tech in Civil,MS/M.Sc(Science) in Civil & Environmental Engineering,PG Diploma in Civil
Connecting capable talent to the right opportunities.
Contact Company:CAPTALENT HR