Job Profile: Assistant Manager-Inventory Management
Description: You will start your journey at BYJUS as an individual contributor working in a Supply Chain Department.. As an associate, the critical part of performance assessment is to deliver timely, accurate and professional service to all its customers. This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will coordinate with internal teams in expediting across multiple teams. Associates communicate with internal teams primarily through mail, chat and phone and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate orders, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
Sector: This role is in team of BYJUs Corporate Operations in one of the fastest growing sectors Ed-Tech. There is a huge scope of learning and implementing new ideas as the sector is growing and still not matured.
Required skill sets:
1. Communication Skills
- Excellent communications skills (Written and verbal)
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all internal teams
- Excellent documentation skills
- Good comprehension skills-- ability to clearly understand an issue
- Good composition skills-- ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently
2. Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelors or associates degree in business, logistics, systems engineering, supply chain management or similar
- Minimum of three years of experience in a similar role
- Experience working with inventory management software and forecasting strategies
- Experience conducting tracking and data analysis
- Product and inventory management certification a plus
3. Inventory Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Oversees team of inventory or warehouse employees.
- Manages inventory tracking system to record deliveries, shipments and stock levels.
- Evaluates deliveries, shipments and product levels to improve inventory control procedures.
- Analyzes daily product and supply levels to anticipate inventory problems and shortages.
- Manages schedules of employees, deliveries and shipments to optimize operations.
- Communicates with inventory employees to meet business goals and address personnel issues.
- Develops business relationships with suppliers and clients.
- Proposes strategies to reduce costs and improve procedures of supply chain logistics.
- Monitors demand and analyzes data to anticipate future supply and logistical needs.
- Reports on inventory levels, supply chain progress, procedural efficiency and personnel issues to upper management.
- Manages the recruitment and training of new inventory employees.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Working Days: 6 days work week
Academic Qualification: B.E / B.Tech, MBA
Languages: English( Mandatory), Hindi & regional language is a bonus.
Please reach out to email@example.com for more info.
Sr. HR Recruiter
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
Connecting capable talent to the right opportunities.
Contact Company:CAPTALENT HR