Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5-12 years of development experience on .Net Framework 4+, .net Core, MVC, WebAPI
- UI Third party tools like Kendo
- Familiarity with database technology such as Sql Server and MongoDB.
- Familiarity with Agile Scrum methodology
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience in Micro Service and Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure)
- Participate in the full product development cycle, including brainstorming, release planning and estimation, implementing and iterating on code, coordinating with internal and external clients, internal code and design reviews, MVP and production releases, quality assurance, and product support.
- Highly effective and thrive in a dynamic environment with multiple, changing priorities.
Desired Candidate Profile
Connecting capable talent to the right opportunities contact HR Kinnera 9884001531 for more info.
Contact Company:CAPTALENT HR